Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Data Engineer - Technical Lead
• Developing algorithms and 'Apps' based on input prepared by Advance Analytics team
• Pushing data to SFDC using existing objects (Sales prospect, Contact, Lead, Alert, Activity) based on existing specifications, ESB (BizTalk) for connecting the systems - APPs & SFDC
• Testing and quality assurance of developed solutions
• Release management
• Project documentation
• Required travel 2-3 days a week to client location (Germany)
• Fluency in Hadoop stack
• Cloud Architecture (Azure Data Lake, U-SQL, Azure Data Factory).
• Scripting Language: Python Developer Center (strong understanding or willingness to learn quickly)
Nice to have:
• Distributed Computing: Spark (PySpark, Scala), MapReduce.
• NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB, Cassandra)
• SQL (PostgreSql)
• Distributed Computing
• Understanding of ETL processes.
• Data: Structured/Unstructured.
• Databases (NoSQL vs. SQL).
- English: Advanced/Fluent