Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
- Understand the business need and the need to standardize processes, and build this into the design.
- Be able to implement prototypes
- Investigate / reverse engineer current application behavior
- Understand the large scale thinking and approach needed for success of the project.
- Involve stakeholders and ensure design is never completed in isolation without correct feedback and involvement.
- Perform Business Process design and Use Case design.
- Perform Low Level Design and Technical Design.
- Manage the quality of the design deliverables.
- Understand operational, regulatory and other risks related to the project.
- Use standard deliverable templates appropriately.
- .Net or other programming languages experience
- Significant experience in one or more technical areas of Information Security and especially in ID Access Management.
- Proven experience in a design role in a similar scale project.
- Proven skills in Business Process / Technical design related to ID Access
- Attention to detail and able to deliver high quality material.
- Good understanding of Information Security Control frameworks.
- Able to work in virtual, global teams in a matrix organisation, cross locations. Proven "pick up the phone and get things sorted"-attitude.
- Strong relationship management, analytical, problem solving, strategic agility, communication, influencing and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment against aggressive timeframes.
- Strong communication skills, fluent in English (written and verbal).
Nice to have:
- Experience in Quest One Identity Manager Architecture.
- Knowledge of the Financial Services/Management industry is a plus.
- English: Advanced/Fluent