Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The system's purpose is to provide risk reports to groups across the bank as well as external regulators. It is not strictly an end-user application but has circa 100 users consuming its results and working with its UI components. The system must deal with large volumes of incoming data in different formats, with a combination of real-time and daily input feeds. Calculations are extremely large scale and are distributed across a compute grid of few thousand CPUs.
Other duties will include:
• Documenting and executing month-end and quarter-end processes
• Configuring and executing Risk Analytics
• Distributing results to downstream consumers
• Responding to business enquirers, performing analysis and prioritizing enquirers
• Suggesting changes for enhancement to the regular processes
• Application enhancements and/or issues investigation
• Automating current reports and processes.
• Good written and spoken English
• Good MS Excel and SQL skills
• Comfortable with Windows Operating System, executing batch processes
• Experience of working in financial industry
• Strong team player
• Knowledge of editing XML, CSV and JSON files would be an asset
• Knowledge of Investment Banking Risk Management would be an asset
- English: Upper-intermediate