Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
About the Project
Our client is the leading global company in the field of finance and consulting services located in Luxembourg. Project is a Web UI application that provides possibility to configure and administer many application platforms of client.
Two Crossfuntional teams located in Kiev and Dnepr.
C#, Selenium, SpecFlow, Swagger, React
Opportunities for you
On our project you will have the opportunity to work with modern enterprise technologies and become part of a team of true professionals which is developing a product.
- Interpret functional requirements and design and automate functional and data validation E2E test scenarios
- Collaborate with team members to define, design, develop, document, maintain the QA Tools and Test automation framework
- Review and analyze test execution results, report issues, maintain tests
- Communicate/escalate issues/risks
- 3+ years of experience with manual and automated testing, developing automated tests and automation frameworks
- Hands-on experience in programming C#
- Hands-on experience in Web and REST automation using tools like Visual Studio, Selenium, SpecFlow, Swagger
- Good understanding of the development processes
- Experience in an Agile/SCRUM environment is a plus
- Intermediate English
- English: Intermediate