Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Murex is used 24 X 7. A team in Singapore takes care of the support during the asia timezone. The team in Amsterdam handles support outside the Asia timezone.
Next t0 technical support, the team is working on automation (automatic deployment and testing), housekeeping (purging), and infra related changes (firewall, etc). Client is now looking to set up a team based out of Excelian ODC in Bangalore.
To start with you will be part of the support team and perhaps later this year also get involved in the big migration projects that are going to kicked off by client.
At the start of this role, you should be open to travel to Amsterdam for a period of 6 to 9 months and then work from Bangalore
- Murex binary upgrade
- Implement GIT, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Set-up automatic deployment
- Set-up automatic regression test with ONYX
- Redesign EOD
- Redesign scripts (move from Bash/Perl to Python)
- In-depth understanding of Data mart modelling and able to change related processing scripts.
- Strong EOD, Technical & Prod Environment support skills with and able to support MxML & Datamart related issues
- Good knowledge of pre- and post trade workflow, MxML, XML/XSL
- Expert scripting knowledge (PERL, Bash, Python)
- Familiar with scheduling tools such as TWS-D
- Good knowledge of Sybase / SQL
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Murex architecture (sizing of infra components, launcers, services)
- Performance optimization / testing
- Murex housekeeping, e.g. purging
- English: Intermediate