Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Luxoft has a need for an Agile Product Owner for an automotive project with 3-5 years' experience who can collaborate with internal and client stakeholder on the roadmap, strategy and key deliverables for our high-visibility project.
- Assist in determining project scope and technical designs.
- Collaborate with management on road map and strategy.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to provide delivery according to schedule.
- Collect and interpret high level requirements and refine as agile based implementation stories.
- Manage multiple priorities and deliver results on time and on budget.
- Manage stakeholder communication.
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders including client teams, architects, developers, test, and quality assurance to clarify business and technical requirements.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment required.
- Solid technical background.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluent English
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities.
- 3-5 years in decomposing large projects into stories, providing estimates for the stories and assisting in prioritization of the work based on the agreed upon architectural approach.
- Proven project management skills - including product requirements gathering and definition, project planning, project management,, long term tactical roadmap and release management and planning.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience managing cross functional efforts and teams.
- Must possess a high degree of influence and ability to impact team performance of cross functional groups, subordinates, peers, and senior management; including the ability to gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations.
- Demonstrated fluency with MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word and MS Visio.
- Must have proven success in developing and delivering presentations, including experience with MS PowerPoint.
- Outstanding written and oral communication and interpersonal skills in English
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
High Valuable skills:
- Experience in automotive development environment
- certified CSPO
- English: Advanced/Fluent