Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
The software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Bringing cars into an "always online" mode changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. LUXOFT's goal is to empower our customers with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
Within a project for a premium car manufacturer you have the role as Senior iOS Developer.
In this role you are responsible to develop and extend, test, integrate, document and maintain code / APIs / features / services for mobile applications.
• As Senior iOS Developer / Automotive Connected Mobile Apps you are mainly responsible for (further) developing car-interacting apps / features / services for smartphones and car onboard units; dealing with various data types, to ensure deployable, maintainable, scalable and reliable (on- & off-board store) tools and services.
• You will be working in a small agile software engineering team. Within this team you are accountable for fullfilling your assigned tasks.
• Your team develops, designs, documents, implements and integrates apps / APIs / features / services for Smartphones and the vehicles' onboard units, interacting with big data backend clouds of the customer and to some external parties' systems.
• Your team is also involved in prototyping and testing processes for existing and next generation car / smartphone app features and functions.
• Deep knowledge of latest iOS is a must
• 1+ years working experience with Swift, RXSwift is a plus
• Experience in backend bonding of apps for smartphones with automotive onboard systems and crowd-based big data clouds is a big plus
• Experience in software architecture and design development is an advantage
• Given familiarity with test procedures and automated testing (Selenium, Jira, HP ALM, Gerrit, GIT, etc.)
• Ability to manage technical projects at accounts on an entrepreneurial and collaborative basis
• Good communication skills required; upper intermediate English is mandatory, German suggested
• Bachelor or Master of Science in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience in IT Operations / System Engineering of highly-available mobile applications
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in agile Scrum / Kanban projects, preferably as lead of software projects in the automotive environment, with practices of Automotive SPICE / ISO 15504, such as Apps-for-Automotive, Remote Services, Open Mobility Cloud, Apple CarPlay
- English: Intermediate