Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Trainer BABOK (part-time )
The possibility of conducting any courses in other areas (soft skills, software development or architecture, etc.) is able to be considered as well if applicant has appropriate knowledge, experience and wish. Here is the Catalog of our training courses.
Other tasks besides the training courses conducting are:
• development of materials for new training courses and workshops, tuning and updating existed training materials,
• consulting of sales managers on technical aspects of the training courses, participation in pre-sales and meetings with customers as technical expert (if needed),
• participation in different projects with internal and external customers by requests of Training and Sales Managers (customization of training programs, consulting and coaching, preparation of tests for different specializations of IT professionals, post-training support, etc.).
• Business and System Analysis experience for 5+ years.
• Experience in requirements elicitation, documenting, analysis, good understanding of requirements lifecycle and its management.
• Deep knowledge in UML and BPMN notations, visual modeling experience for 3+ years.
• Basic knowledge of software development process methodologies (waterfall, iterative, agile).
• Good knowledge of BABOK Guide v.3 (readiness to examination at least) and ability to illustrate BABOK principles by he/she own experience.
• Good experience in MS PowerPoint using.
• Good communicative and presenting skills, ability to explain anything for anybody.
• Stress resistance, tolerance.
• Good teamwork skills.
• Experience in using some modeling tools with UML and BPMN support (Enterprise Architect, Power Designer, ARIS Express, Bizagi Process Modeler, etc.)
• Experience in pre-sales, negotiations.
• CBAP or CCBA certificate.
• Understanding of software design principles and patterns, basic knowledge of software architecture.
Nice to have-
- English: Intermediate