Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Senior Network Engineer
- Manual / Automated testing
- Performance testing
- Code debugging
- Provide input for Functional Specifications
- Configure test setup and perform troubleshooting activities on scenarios received from the Backend Development team
- Design and create test cases based on scenarios provided by the Development Backend team
- Execute manual test cases
- Root cause isolation. Bugs / Problems reporting with accurate description, steps to reproduce, associated logs.
- Verify protocol and packet conformance for different L4L7 protocols
- Report progress and results of the tasks performed periodically (to team and management)
- Solid networking skills: TCP / IP, Layer 4-7 protocols, SSL / TLS, Switching, Routing (Cisco CCNP Certifications are a plus)
- Troubleshooting experience - Working with packet captures, traffic analysis
- Scripting skills - any programming / scripting language experience is good: TCL / Python / Perl / C
- Linux skills:
- Linux based programming, know how to do trouble shooting on Linux system. (Eg. Trouble shoot Segfault)
- know the system boot up scenarios, and good at shell scripting
- QEMU Virtualization knowledge is a plus
- Experience with network traffic generators is a plus.
- Have passion in problem solving.
- Good communication in English, both speaking and writing
- English: Intermediate