Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Supporting large Vehicle Manufacturers in the area of Development, Production and Aftersales is Luxoft's ambition.
The Software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Bringing cars into an "always online" mode changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. Luxoft's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
Within a project for a premium car manufacturer you will have the chance to support the customer defining the next generation of diagnostic process. Multiple internal working groups working on certain areas of the process and integrating the different concepts and solution into a efficient system. Your focus will be on developing concepts for the next generation vehicle software architecture and evaluating those through several pilot projects.
- Design, specification and development of functional blocks for high performance computers
- Concept development and piloting together with the OEM
- Document and report project status project status meetings
- Working experience at OEMs, Tier1s or Automotive Suppliers would be a plus
- Good knowledge of AUTOSAR
- Good knowledge of EE-Architectures
- Good knowledge of communication protocols and onboard diagnostics
- English: Elementary