Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Our customers are leading OEMs and Tier-1 suppliers serving the major companies in automotive industry. We are working on development of modern and future technologies to make direct impact on next generation products. The projects are in the most rapidly developing and in demand direction - Connected Vehicles and Telematics.
We are waiting for you in our strong and innovating international agile team if you have an experience in leading the architecture and design and enhancement of a new systems from scratch.
• Define the software architecture which includes overall architecture design, modules interaction, interfaces and dependencies.
• Lead the software architecture activities to interact with the software development team and the other disciplines.
• Present and discuss concepts and solutions with corresponding counterparts at our customers
• Apply design principles & patterns to embedded systems architectures
• Very good communication skills
• Good knowledge of C/C++ low level concepts
• OOP and Design patterns (GoF)
• Very good knowledge of UML and corresponding tools (e.g. Enterprise Architect)
• Experience with module based development
• *NIX/RTOS experience system (kernel development would be a big advantage)
• Agile/SCRUM methodology
• Embedded programming experience (experience on AUTOSAR based platforms / ECUs would be a plus)
• TCP/IP, HTTP, MQTT other networking protocols programming experience
• Upper Intermediate level of English
- English: Intermediate