Luxoft is a global IT service provider of innovative technology solutions that delivers measurable business outcomes to multinational companies. Its offerings encompass strategic consulting, custom software development services, and digital solution engineering. Luxoft enables companies to compete by leveraging its multi-industry expertise in the financial services, automotive, communications, and healthcare & life sciences sectors. For more information, please visit the website.
Detailed information could be found on the Internet:
• Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software.
• Perform unit and integration testing.
• Participate in peer code and design reviews.
• Participate in estimation and planning sessions.
• Contribute to development of technical project documentation and user documentation.
• Provide assistance to test engineers and support personnel in solving technical issues of software installation and its operation.
• Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer partners.
• Comply with the best engineering practices, the technical standards and the quality criteria set forth on the project.
• Report status and progress according to the project rules.
• Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements.
• Escalate technical issues to the Architect, Team Lead and Project Manager.
• Improve your qualification within the areas of expertise at various training courses, seminars and/or other educational organizations
• Platform Internals: IPC, Multithreading.
• Good level in project technical area.
• Good knowledge of Algorithms and Data structures.
• Good knowledge of performance optimization tools and techniques.
• Good level of Networks and Security fundamentals.
• Familiarity with Agile Software Development
• Basic knowledge of work estimating techniques.
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
• Ability to come up with multiple solutions, pros/cons.
• English level: Written technical English - Intermediate, Spoken English - Pre-intermediate.
• C and C++ Programming Language, Lua and/or Python will be an advantage.
• At least three years of experience in commercial software development.
• Evidence of having worked successfully without much supervision.
• Operation Systems: Linux. QNX will be an advantage.
• Initiative, proactive and result oriented.
• Good team player.
• Dedicated and keen on keeping the commitments.
• Thorough and accurate.
• Takes a lot of professional pride in their work.
• Constantly striving for high-quality solutions.
- English: Intermediate