Additional rules for external reference providers from USA
Who is eligible for the Reward program?
- You must be an individual person as opposed to a business entity, and a legal resident of the United States who is at least 18 years of age to participate in the Program
- You must have a valid Social Security number.
- You should be legally able to receive 1099 payments and be able to pay taxes.
Who is not eligible for the Reward program?
- Staffing or recruiting agencies, or any of their immediate family members.
- Any employee or consultant of a third party to whom Luxoft is contractually obligated to pay a fee for the hiring of an individual referred by, or working for, such third party.
Payment and Tax Terms for USA:
- If you are eligible based on the criteria above, you shall be paid a one-time referral payment for each referral. Payment will be based on the fulfillment of the referral program policy of the firm.
- Luxoft will send you an IRS Form W-9 once your referred candidate has started work with Luxoft. You must complete and return this form. Luxoft will process the payment after the successful completion of 90 days of employment.
- Referral bonuses are paid pre-tax on a 1099 basis, which will be paid by check or Electronic Funds Transfer from Luxoft. The referee is solely responsible for paying appropriate state and federal taxes on any payment received. Luxoft will report all referral payments to the appropriate tax authorities.